Forums
Samband Íslenskra Suzukijeppaeigenda :: Forums :: English :: English
And one more from Germany << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: ADMIN, Sævar, olikol, gisli, EinarR, AA-Robot, joolli, edit
Author Post
Daniel
Thu Jul 19 2012, 08:37p.m.
Registered Member #1019

Hello from Germany. My Name is Daniel and i got infected by the "Icelandvirus" on a trip to Iceland in 2009.

Me and Sebbo (this guy here) went to Iceland for 4 weeks. 2 people with lots and lots of stuff in a too small car. But anyway, it was a great journey.

At the moment we are preparing (or reanimating) our car´s for our next trip to Iceland.

Here is a picture of my Suzi:

(The right one is mine. The other is Sebbos.)

So much for now. I hope for some good conversations in this community and maybe to meet some of you on our next trip.
Sævar
Thu Jul 19 2012, 09:06p.m.
Umsjónarmaður vefsíðunnar

Registered Member #2

Try to arrange us during the winter, most of us beehive our Zooks during the summer to fix them up for the coming winter, not all of us but many , including me
BoBo
Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:24a.m.
Gabríel kárason
Registered Member #370

my suzi vitara will be out for a year but we are getting a new one, suzi grand vitara '03 on 33''
Daniel
Fri Jan 11 2013, 09:32p.m.
Registered Member #1019

Hey there. Here is a big status update from my Samurai. I spent the half of the summer with cutting the rusty pieces out and building new parts and weld them in. I also bought a Vitara to get a 1,6 16v engine because the 1,3 carburettor ist twice as expensive as the 1,6 16v in taxes. At the moment I´m waiting for an adapter plate from the states to connect the Vitara engine to the Samurai transmission.

Here are some Pictures:

metalice
Fri Jan 11 2013, 11:14p.m.
metalice
Registered Member #228

Nice job, looks good.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF