Samband Íslenskra Suzukijeppaeigenda :: Forums :: English :: English
About this club, SÍS << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: ADMIN, Sævar, olikol, gisli, EinarR, AA-Robot, joolli, edit
Author Post
Habbzen
Sat Dec 12 2009, 12:27a.m.
Habbzen
Registered Member #107

This club is about Suzuki jeeps, and everyone in the country of Iceland that share the same intrest in the jeeps.
On this website you can find the history of Suzuki jeeps since the begining of making of the jeeps. the most common modifications of Suzuki jeeps in Iceland. the trips, and pictures on the trips, we take. Help to make your Suzuki jeep to survive in the Icelandic terrain. Spare parts and the cars that people are selling in iceland.

This is just something to start the thread in English.
EinarR
Sat Dec 12 2009, 12:37a.m.

Registered Member #52

Good job er að meta þetta hjá þér
björn ingi
Sat Dec 12 2009, 01:24a.m.
Registered Member #72

Líst vel á þetta. En í guðs bænum ekki nota JEEP um Suzuki, notum frekar 4x4 eða 4x4 Truck. Hræddur um að Kaninn segi "WHAT SORT OF JEEP IS THAT"
Sævar
Sat Dec 12 2009, 01:27a.m.
Umsjónarmaður vefsíðunnar

Registered Member #2

Very nice, Id like to add a few bits to this segment.

What this club has also achieved as well as bringing enormous amounts of informations about the Suzukis, it has also brought the owners of these cars closer and made travelling in groups possible, we´ve had several meetings, in the beginning we had a meeting every two weeks, this went on for the entire summer and was mostly appreciated by a couple of us, maybe 10-15 members. We then decided it was time to decrease the frequenzy of meetings and now we only have meetings over and before special occasions.

The member count according to the registration system for the website is roughly a hundred, bear in mind that not all of these people own a suzuki, but they most probably have a lot of interest in them.

The forums of this site have been extremely active for the past months and are always growing.

So I´d like to believe that this club, or a friendship if it could be socalled has been a great idea from the beginning, and not any less success than planned.

Now this English section of the forums is a new idea, we´d like to share our hobby internationally. We believe our modifications are quite unique compared to other countries, as all of our modified jeeps are road legal, and some of them are even used daily on the road!

So if there are ANY questions or ideas you would like answered, you could register and reply us in this thread.

Best regards, Sævar Örn(web-administrator).
gisli
Sat Dec 12 2009, 01:38a.m.
Gísli Sveri

Registered Member #6

I was lonely and miserable before I bought my first Suzuki Fox. My only friend was the notorius Brennivin, and my days were spent writing depressing poems and making annoying phone calls to relatives, complaining about them never visiting me.

Now I loads of friends and have reached my spiritual Nirvana, thanks to this awesome club of Suzuki loving fellow countrymen.
Cheers,
Gísli
sebbo
Thu Jul 19 2012, 08:22p.m.
Registered Member #953

gisli wrote ...

I was lonely and miserable before I bought my first Suzuki Fox. My only friend was the notorius Brennivin, and my days were spent writing depressing poems and making annoying phone calls to relatives, complaining about them never visiting me.

Now I loads of friends and have reached my spiritual Nirvana, thanks to this awesome club of Suzuki loving fellow countrymen.
Cheers,
Gísli

i almost died of laughing reading this!!!
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF