Forums
Samband Íslenskra Suzukijeppaeigenda :: Forums :: English :: English
Samurai 33" and LJ10 << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: ADMIN, Sævar, olikol, gisli, EinarR, AA-Robot, joolli, edit
Author Post
EinarR
Sat Dec 12 2009, 12:37a.m.

Registered Member #52

I bought my first sSzuki in the late 2009.
I bought myself an Suzuki Samurai 1989 model. He was not mutch to look at when i bought it but I could tel he was going to be awesome.
these are som photos of him when we picked him up.

Next step was to start chuting and changing. I had to take out all the desk so i could fix the wipers that were so stuck i had to use tools i would not use normal for this kind of work. So I cut out from the body and fix all the holes in the body. Built all that i could and pout it on some nice 33" tiers. The Suzuki samurai has coasted me somewhere around 640 Dollars. For that kind of money you cant hate it.

This is the result.

I registered it as a SJ 410 FOX and no one other then the members her are going to notice the differens.

Then I recently bought with my father the oldest of them all a LJ10 1971 model. its probably the only one in Iceland, Probably the oldest in Iceland also. Driven 11.500 Miles on the original 359 cc engen, still on the original tiers and you cant find rust on him.

Here are some photos of him

Pleas comment and do not hesitate to ask for more detail
and pleas correct my spelling and grammar

I added some Pix in to the Myndir (pictures) Profile this is the Link
http://www.sukka.is/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4792.post

[ Edited Mon Dec 14 2009, 04:17p.m. ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF